The universal drilling rig PRAKLA RB 16 is versatile for well drilling, geotechnical exploration and geological exploration.
Due to a modular design the equipment of the drilling rig can be easily adapted to the respective requirements. The RB 16 is optionally available mounted on a modern all-wheel-drive truck (RB 16) or on a base frame for customer mounting (RB 16S).
– up to 350 m at 8.1 / 2 “drilling diameter
– up to 500 m in the core core drilling method with drill diameter PQ (or comparable)
The maximum drilling depth to be achieved depends on the geological conditions, the drilling method used and the drilling tools used.
Possible drilling methods
• Rotary washers
• Rotary air lifting bores
• In-hole hammer drilling (with external compressor)
• Core core drilling (optional)
• Pipe core drilling (optional)
• Dry drilling (screw drilling)
• Drilling with a rotary table (optional)
– Clamping head
– Duplex piston pump
– Triplex piston pump
– Foam pump
– Line oiler
– Hydraul. Welding generator
– Additional data logging
– Remote control (only with electronic pilot control)
– Pipe turntable
Reserve technical changes. Please note the current offer.