THE UNIVERSAL SOLUTION
THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- A self-cleaning cycle has been programmed into the machine, which ensures easy maintenance and maximum productivity.
- The unique design of the diaphragmatic cell ensures that electrolyte used in the production of activated solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum salt consumption.
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers and therefore an optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes, which separate the solutions.
- The enclosure is made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDN/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against agressive solutions.
- A simple on/off switch with a power indicator starts and stops the unit manually.