THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- The control system of EL-6000 units is simple and easy to operate. It can be altered to suit different applications and conditions.
- The weight and dimensions of the unit are kept low and small to ease handling, maintenance and transportation. Despite the fact that the size of Envirolyte EL-6000 is bigger then the size of EL-3000 or EL-1600 the unit still remains portable.
- The enclosures are made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- All input and output connectors are located on the sides of the boxes to allow them wall-mountable.
- A simple on/off switch with power indicator starts and stops the EL-6000 units manually.
- A self-cleaning cycle has been programmed into the machine, which ensures easy maintenance and maximum productivity.
- The unique design of the diaphragmatic cell ensures that electrolyte used in the processing of solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum salt consumption.
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers and therefore an optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes, separate the solutions.
- No moveable or replaceable parts.