MEETING CUSTOMER’S DEMANDS
THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- A self-cleaning cycle has been programmed into the machine, which ensures easy maintenance and maximum productivity.
- The unique design of the diaphragmatic cell ensures that electrolyte used in the processing of solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum salt consumption.
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers and therefore an optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes, separate the solutions.
- The enclosure is made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- A simple on/off switch with a power indicator starts and stops the unit manually.
- No moveable or replaceable parts.
~200L per hour ANOLYTE
NEUTRAL ANOLYTE is used wherever pH is important (corrosion) and where possible evaporation of active chlorine cannot be avoided. Neutral Anolyte is very effective against all kinds of bacteria and viruses and is mostly used to disinfect swimming pools, drinking or other water. Besides Neutral Anolyte is widely used to disinfect and sterilize various objects (floors, walls, tools. foodstuff etc.)
|Amps||active chlorine mg/l||pH||ORP mV (redox-potential)|
|~55||~500||7,5 – 8,5||>800|