MEETING CUSTOMER’S DEMANDS
THE KEY FEATURES AND GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- A self-cleaning cycle has been programmed into the machine, which ensures easy maintenance and maximum productivity.
- The unique design of the diaphragmatic cell ensures that electrolyte used in the processing of solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum salt consumption.
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers and therefore an optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes, separate the solutions.
- The enclosure is made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- A simple on/off switch with a power indicator starts and stops the unit manually.
- No moveable or replaceable parts.
ON SITE INSTALLATIONS OF EL-1200
|Sea water disinfecting and other disinfecting procedures at hatcheries in Sea water disinfecting and other disinfecting procedures at hatcheries in Malaysia|